Experience: 3 – 7 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
* Strong project management or organizational skills
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook,Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
* Knowledge of blogging ecosystem
* Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
* Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
* Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
* Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
* Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
* Conduct Social Media Audits
* Provide assistance in completing the Social Media Optimizer
* Using online tools, provide additional research when needed to augment Social Media Optimizer
* Work with the Web Site development team to ensure social media tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) are present on stand alone web sites and kept up to date
* Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
* Manage client presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
* Become an advocate of Policy Bazaar in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
* Manage a Blogger outreach programs where applicable.
* Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
* Regularly share feedback and insights gained from social media monitoring with Marketing Executive team, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
* Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Policy bazaar is India”s prominent online life insurance and general insurance aggregator. We are specialized in making comparative analysis of the insurance products of various insurance policies based on price, quality and key benefits. Our punch line, Insurance Compare Kiya? says it all. Our unique comparative system boosts our credibility. We empower customers with comparative and accurate information on Insurance products combined with solution driven customer service. Our technology backed service is convincing and adds value to our customers.
Flat no 601, Tower III,
Gurgaon – 122003, INDIA.
Email your updated CV to email@example.com or call on +91 124 4562922