* The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how they can be deployed to achieve commercial objectives,
* Must have strong communications skills and the ability to adapt their communication style to a variety of environments.
Experience: 3-9 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Managing the social media & creative team.
* Management of the entire social media system for Red Digital from getting new clients to managing existing clients and the content & creative team.
* Understanding User behavior in the online space.
* Formulating strategies for engaging consumers across brands on Facebook & Twitter.
* Thinking out of the box. Thinking innovation.
* Creative Strategist – Strategizing creatives that go online across client pages.
* Client servicing for all the clients of the agency.
* Creating work plans, documentations, setting processes in place.
* Creating pitches
* Meeting & presenting to the clients
* Following up with potential clients
* Closing deals
Red Digital is a Mumbai based 360 degree digital ideation and services company which operates across new media platforms including social media, gaming, mobile/iPhone and the traditional web.
From start-ups to global brands, they’ve helped businesses realize their online potential. Red Digital presently works with multiple high profile clients including Slice, Mumbai Indians, Ibibo, Pogo, Cartoon Network, Apollo, Disney, Oakley”s and Dream11.com for whom they manage design, brand solutions, gaming, social reputation management, ideation, online activation, product development and social commerce.
Email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org