Senior Social Media Analyst with 3-6 years exp.
1. Establish and manage presence on public social networking sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to Client sites.
2. Manage the daily/weekly/monthly communication updates, tweets, re-tweets, etc.
3. Coordinate social communications and activities for the clients.
4. Manage key relationships with Client’s influencer community in industry, technology and advertising spheres – press, analysts, high influence consultants & bloggers and hence, create network and expand the same.
5. Manage online communities and post relevant content and comments. This includes new sites and coordination of strategy for these sites.
6. Manage a social editorial calendar.
7. Leverage marketing materials such as case studies for content and posting on auto communities.
8. Write, Edit and Modify Keyword focused articles as per customer guidelines.
9. Create and manage multiple social profiles for various company clients.
10. Setup, maintain and write content for client blogs.
11. Responsible for strategizing and implementation of all social media and social networking activities for the SMO clients.
12. Should conduct in-depth analysis of unstructured social media data using proprietary technology and other social media tools.
13. Should be able to identify suitable keywords to track and listen to conversations across the entire social media for the brand.
14. The individual will be tasked with tracking day to day social media conversations and tracking the effectiveness of social media initiatives which in turn will refine the strategy.
15. Responsible for applying qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce
compelling and insightful client reports, research, analysis, and recommendations for our clients.
1. Degree in communications, marketing, statistics, consumer behavior analysis or equivalent work experience.
2. 3-5 years of hands-on work experience on Social Media for a large brand, marketing agency or consumer market research firm in which client reporting, research and web-based analytics and client dashboards were central to the business.
3. Automobile industry experience, with a digital or advertising background highly desired, with a flair to grasp newer domains.
4. Understanding of product marketing functions and how to leverage visibility in social media.
5. Experience working and building relationships with industry analysts and social media experts.
6. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of social media metrics and third party reporting tools such as Radian6 and other leading platforms.
7. Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and be productive in a busy environment with simultaneous output requirements across multiple marketing disciplines.
8. Flexible and proactive with the ability to react quickly when the need arises.
9. Strong media relations skills and experience working with new media outlets (i.e. social media, podcasts, bloggers and industry influencers).
10. Keen understanding of branding and knack for developing compelling messaging.
11. Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and maturity.
12. Exceptional writing, editing and verbal skills — writing samples required.
13. Proficient in Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
14. Analyst must have experience in compiling reports. Candidate must have experience working with large data, reporting databases and have the ability to sort, analyze, import, export, clean data, work with pivot tables, and know how to do V and H lookups, etc.
15. Proven ability to not just deliver insightful reports and analysis, but design the report parameters and templates at the front end of a project or campaign.
16. Able to learn new technologies quickly.
17. Must be confident presenting to clients face to face.
18. Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines.
19. The ability to translate technical information and relay it in a way that is easy to absorb.
Defiance Technologies, a Hinduja Group Company, is a leading provider of Engineering, ERP and IT services to global customers leveraging the Global Delivery Model. The Hinduja Group is a well diversified multi-billion, global business conglomerate. The group has about 100 years of experience in building and running successful businesses across sectors such as Automotive, Energy & Chemicals, Banking & Finance, IT/ITES, Media & Entertainment and Healthcare. Some of the prominent brands that are part of the Hinduja Group include Ashok Leyland (global top 10 commercial vehicle manufacturer), Gulf (a global energy and lubricants brand) and Hinduja Bank (Switzerland).
ASV N Ramana Towers, 5th Floor,
#52, Venkatnarayana Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai – 600017
Email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org