• To make media plans & budgeting
• To make effective digital marketing strategy.
• User interface analysis
• Engagement matrix
• Contextual and Graphics present on site
• URL indicators
• Social media plugins
• SEO rules
• Customer complaint/ feedback interface
• Web Analytics
• Web master Tool
• Cost effective customer acquisition through various digital marketing channels -CAC
• Effectively Designing Various Campaigns Across Facebook, Google & Yahoo.
• New customer acquisition and Engagement
• Adwords management
• Tracking and monitoring of key Marketing Metrics such as bounce rate,CTR, CPM, CPA, CPC, e-CPC, e-CPA etc.
• Customer loyalty and repeat buying program initiatives
• Web Analytics, usability analysis and optimization
• Creating Facebook pages and increasing fans
• Making Brand #tags trending on Twitter
• Effective LinkedIn marketing
• Ideation and implementation of Facebook contests and adding apps on page Page1
• Creating templates and managing Database
• Email Marketing and analysis of report to increase open and click rates
Responsible for creating and maintaining a company’s presence on social media sites, which include Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Digg, as well as any company blogs.
2. Analysts are in charge of increasing the overall exposure of a company though search engine optimization (SEO) and by finding ways to use these keywords in marketing strategies employed by their company.
3. Also monitor emerging social media tools to see how they can be incorporated into a company’s business, marketing and public relation strategies.
4. Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
5. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
6. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO/SMO goals – general and keyword specific
7. Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
8. Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
9. Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
10. Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
11. Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
12 Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
13 Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
14 Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
Incorporated in 1992, Netlink today is a leading IT system integration company. Netlink’s strength lies in its unswerving focus on premier quality, people, result oriented approach and most importantly the assiduous commitment to success.
Netlink Business Pvt Ltd.
Plot No. 521, Level 5,
Phase 3 Udyog Vihar,
Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana