1) Having experience in search engine marketing and PPC
2) Proficiency in building and managing Excel spreadsheets with spreadsheet analysis
3) Experience of managing multiple accounts across various search engines
4) Ability to multi-task and manage parallel activities.
5) A great understanding of search engine technologies and the role PPC plays in the overall search marketing strategy.
6) Excellent report writing, analytical and project management skills
7) Good understanding of SEM and SEO techniques
8) Ready to work in 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm shift
* Cab facility will be provided
* Salary is no bar/Negotiable for the right candidate
1. Manage all PPC campaigns across all Search Engines (Google Adwords, Yahoo Overture, MSN Ad center and others)
2. Achieve a targeted ROI for all Ads spend on a daily basis
3. Ensure optimal campaign performance
4. Develop new and eliminate under-performing PPC ad copy/Keywords
5. Analyze clicks and conversion data, ad expenses and ROI
6. In-depth keyword and audience research
7. Get effective landing pages implemented and advice on possible improvements
8. Creating multiple adverts and do split testing of campaigns across multiple advert groups
9. Optimization and bid management
10. Preparation of management reports
11. Work to over achieve on both targets as well as deadline
FAREPORTAL’s success, as one of the rapidly expanding Top Ten US Travel MNC, is a result of talented employees who think outside the box. . We continue to look for talented individuals who want to excel in their areas of expertise. FAREPORTAL provides an ideal work environment for highly motivated and team-oriented people. Employees enjoy the ability to utilize their skills at a fast-paced technology company focused on the travel industry, headquartered in “Silicon Alley” in the heart of New York City.
Fareportal India Pvt. Ltd.
365 Pace City-II, Sector 37
Gurgaon – 122001
Email your updated CV to email@example.com or call on +91 124 4629392 or Apply with Naukri.com