Position of Search Engine Optimizer (SEO) with 3 – 5 years exp.
* Develop and execute SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and web marketing strategies
* Optimize all site components such as site architecture, page titles & descriptions, landing pages, etc.
* Measure and evaluate website and on-line advertising performance to determine effectiveness
* Develop affiliate, co-branding and partner relationships
* Measure performance of various sections of the website and marketing promotions through rigorous quantitative analysis and evaluation
* Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly standardized reports and will also be challenged with additional in-depth analysis of specific sections of the website as needed
* Perform quantitative analysis for other business initiatives as required
The ideal candidate should have:
* Experience with SEO keyword research and development
* Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization reporting and analytical tools
* Ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of or experience in the analysis of large data sets to find useful relationships (data mining)
* Creative ability to develop innovative courses of action based on data analysis
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Very high attention to detail
* Extremely proactive with a strong bias for action – – naturally inquisitive; desire to continuously improve current business practices / processes
My luxury home Team has been in Real Estate for the last 7 years and began their career on one of the highest producing Real Estate teams in the Nation. My luxury home team is a Phoenix Native with a true passion for assisting their clients in making smart real estate decisions and working towards financial freedom.
10, 1st Floor Augasta Point,
Main Golf Course Road, Sec-53,
Email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 8802010390