Min 3 years of experience in online domain i.e. implementing internet marketing techniques (SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing etc)
At-least 2 years experience in managing complete wapsites operations
Experience of working with Designers/ Developers and other stake holders and take decisions.
Qualifications: Engineer in any stream and/or MBA.
Experience required for the Job: 2 – 6 years
* Conceptualize the product after minutely analysis of competitors, industry and company
* Launch the product with USP
* Manage the product, run it as per business plan and scale it up to meet objectives
* Manage team and co-ordinate with Design, Promotion and technology professionals to control the development
* Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction based on various combinations
* Achieve organic traffic growth through SEO/ Web 2.0 promotion and online marketing tactics
* Design and implement the social media programs for the website. Monitor latest trends in social media tools, trends and applications
* Measure, track and evaluate the traffic conversions by critically analyzing the Webalizer/ Google analytics/ Google webmaster/ Google Adsense or other tools and prepare traffic growth and Ad revenue generation reports
* Quality Auditing of content getting uploaded on the website
* Testing the website with respect to layout, linking, features and functionality
* Projections and presentations of growth matrix to the management
* Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
* Absolutely awesome knowledge of mobile sites and technologies.
* Well-versed with analyzing web traffic trends using tools like Google Analytics, Webalizer etc.
* Competency in MS Office especially Excel with good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
* Deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g. technology, user behavior) and variances within indian markets
* Experience with a variety of web and client-side mobile platforms, including BlackBerry, Android, iPhone, Java ME, Symbian, BREW, Windows Mobile, and/or the native operating systems of such platforms
* Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
* Lead the ideation, technical development and launch of web and native applications for mobile devices
* MUST be an active and strong participant in the Mobile Wap-Site Sphere
We might have an interesting opportunity for you within our esteemed organization IndiaMART.com – India’s largest B2B Marketplace. IIL’s first B2B marketplace – IndiaMART.com, marked the beginning of online presence of Indian businesses for a global exposure. We today serve our customers through a network of over 100 industry / product marketplaces, making us the largest network of integrated B2B marketplaces from India.
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd.
Advant-Navis Business Park
(Greater Noida Expressway)
No-7 Eighth Floor,
Sec-142, Noida, 201301
Email your updated CV to email@example.com or call on +91 8860083045