AD Operation (Ad Trafficking) with 0.6 – 5 years exp.
* Setting up, modifying and managing ad serving systems.
* Overseeing the scheduling, production and implementation of online ad campaigns.
* Daily management of trafficking, pacing, optimization, and reporting of ad campaigns.
* Manage, and be accountable for trafficking and operations quality metrics.
* Implement and manage advertising campaigns using a 3rd party ad server and internal tools.
* Ensure ongoing campaign success through regular performance analysis and optimization.
* Interpret, analyze and make recommendations against advertising metrics.
* Client reporting when required.
* Review and test creative, understand and QA varying rich media creative types from numerous vendors.
* Interface with Sales team, Clients and/or ad agencies to flawlessly implement advertising campaigns if required.
* Assist in various projects as needed.
* Provide support to clients for campaign set ups, technical advice and troubleshooting issues. This must be done in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Come up with new ideas and suggestions to improve the operations and functioning of Genisys Ad Ops team.
* A successful candidate with relevant experience in Ad Ops, Ad Campaign management, or any relevant fields and a broad understanding of the media industry.
* Hands on experience on major AdServers like DART (DFP, DFA) and Atlas. Exposure to other AdServers and tools like DE, OAS required.
* Fundamental understanding of publisher side ad tagging procedures and best practices.
* Knowledge and understanding of Flash, HTML, tag coding, rich media web products or providers, online ad serving and best practices.
* Proficiency in computer applications such as Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven skills in project management.
* Candidate should also be strategic, analytical, detail-oriented, creative, and be able to work well with a team or independently.
* Candidates MUST willing to work in US/Night Shift.
* Require candidates experienced on DFP/DFA,AdTech(Helios),AdExpert,OAS,DE.
Genisys is a leading offshore services organization. We provide software, professional consulting, and BPO and contact center services to customers, KPO and Online digital Advertising Solutions to major US, UK, Australian Publishers, Advertisers, Agencies and Ad Networks.
# 33-36, Road No. 4,
Export Promotion Industrial Park,
Whitefield, Bangalore 560 066
Email your updated CV to email@example.com or call on +91 9341263902