Social Media – Executive, Assistant Manager, Manager and Head
Responsible for developing & executing a clearly defined social media strategy for clients in a manner that supports their objectives & marketing initiatives while increasing online awareness & brand equity.
* Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day engagement activities for clients. Duties include online advocacy, content creation, community-outreach efforts, promotions, seeding etc.
* Conduct, gather & analyse market research to determine social media opportunities & competitiveness
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios as per client requirements
* Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
* Develop business partnerships for clients to leverage mutual strengths in social media for clients (mean things like FB liaison, troll.ly etc)
* Achieve targeted results & ensure timely and effective execution of social media programs
* Monitor trends in social media tools and educate the internal teams on application
* Proficiency in listening tools to monitor online conversations
Yebhi.com, an online shop for the fashion-conscious youth in India. In late 2010, Shop Online Trading raised Rs 10 crore ($2.2 million) from Nexus Venture Partners in order to expand its wholesale network across the country. Since then, the company has been hiring more than ever (it already has 500 people on board), meticulously adding to its online inventory and fast expanding its reach across India.
2nd Floor, 8,
New Delhi (India) 110019
Email your updated CV to email@example.com