Opening for Social Media Manager
Designation: Social Media Manager
Year of Exp: 1-3 Yrs
Salary: As per company”s standard
1. Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day engagement activities.
Duties include online advocacy, content creation, community-outreach
efforts, promotions, seeding etc.
2. Conduct, gather & analyze market research to determine social media opportunities & competitiveness.
3. In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and
their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios as per client requirements.
4. Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social
media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of
campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
5. Monitor trends in social media tools and educate the internal teams on application.
6. Live or move to Namma Bangalooru!
7. A fun loving extrovert personality with diverse interests like:
movies, music, art, photography, design, fashion, reading, travel etc.
8. Excellent spoken and written English.
9. prior work experience in the US is an added advantage.
A California based, organisation has till date preserved over 67 million memories. Co-founded by 4 Wharton grads, it has set-up a phenomenal legacy in its past 5 years of magic making history. We are in the process of creating a couple of really cool new products for the US and European markets and are pretty excited about the future!
The team is now looking for a social media guru / addict who will use her incredible intellect, red hot imagination and sassy attitude to build our brand profile, socialize our content, connect us to our customers across social media networks like facebook, pinterest, twitter & others that we don’t even know of yet.
G NO 10, 14TH STREET,
Bangalore – 560 008. INDIA
Email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAre You Interested For This Position?