SEO skills for both on-page and off-page, link building etc.
– On-Page Optimization Includes :
– Market Analysis & Keyword Research
– Website content optimization
– Image Optimization
– Initial Traffic Analysis
– Meta Creation
– Google webmaster and Analytics tool
– Competitive Analysis: Competitor Research, Analysis and profiling
– Link Exchange
Off-Page Optimization Includes :
– Article Writing and submission
– Directory Submission
– RSS Submission
– Blog Posting
– Business Listing
– Forum Posting
– Social Bookmarking
– Classified Ads
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures and strategies.
- Expert in all areas of SEO including strong technical skills (html, scripting, programming, site architecture and content management systems).
- Deep understanding of the emerging Online Marketing trends
- Implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
- Keeping pace with emerging online trends to increase effectiveness of marketing and promotions
- Keeping an eye towards increasing visibility and bringing relevant web traffic.
- Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter & Facebook Ads
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Content creation for communications, including Articles, Press Release and Website content.
- Troubleshoot SEO problems & propose resolutions for SEO implementation Issues on the website
- Constantly test the website for errors that could affect the SEO Strategy and fix them.
As an SEO analyst, you will be responsible for formulating and implementing the companys online / digital marketing strategy across a variety channels of channels including SEM, SEO, Email, Affiliates, Social media and Web analytics to help business heads meet customer acquisition / conversion goals The role will involve proposing and implementing new technologies in addition to managing a small marketing team
Accountable for Higher Return on Investment, Branding, Search Marketing, Online Display Buying and Maintenance, Mobile Marketing, Email marketing, etc. to help business heads meet their traffic / acquisition / conversion objectives and goals.
Search Engine Guidelines : Keeps abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to run afoul of search engine guidelines. Be well aware of Panda and Penguin updates and work knowing their implications on our websites.