1. Position: SEM (Search Engine Manager)
2. Experience in Online Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, On Page optimization, Off Page Optimization and Social Media Marketing
3. Relevant Experience: 3+ years
4. Qualification: Any Graduate.
5. Good Communication skills required.
SEM (ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY)
Social Media Marketing (SMM), Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
– Specializing in the Synergistic Relationship Between Paid & Organic Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is just the starting point.
– Having experience setting up, creating and executing online paid search campaigns with varied goals and objectives.
– Monitoring campaign results, analyzing key metrics, and optimizing click-through and conversion rates.
– Actively testing and analyzing keywords, ad copy and landing pages to fulfill ROI.
– Suggesting website enhancements to improve conversion rates.
– Making recommendations for the website’s navigation structure.
-Plan on-page & off-page optimization strategies to achieve high rankings in search engine results pages & increase relevant organic traffic
-Develop & implement a programme of link building activity
-Involved extensively in SEO, PPC, & SMM
– Analyze campaigns through extracting data from DART or Search engines and creating different reports like Budget Report, Variance report, Traffic report, Budget Cap report, Geo-targeting report etc.
– Perform Quality Assurance like: to assist with completion Daily, Weekly, and Monthly QA checklists.
– Produce and deliver scheduled and ad hoc reports.
– Setting call tracking via Marchex call analytics tool for new clients in launch queue.
– Monthly task to make suggestion on CPC reduction for overspend accounts.
– Call tracking setup via Marchex Call Analytics tool to measure business through phone calls.
– Manage Pay-per-Click advertising for comparison shopping engines by Mercent Retail tool.
– Category Mapping of items available on the online retailers website to the engine path.
– Establish short & long-term SEM objectives as per client’s business needs.
– SEO On-Page/Off-Page and landing page optimization.
Refine is a leading online marketing agency based in London, UK providing web design solutions to companies in London. Our clients range from medium enterprises to large corporate and government organizations.
REFINE INTERACTIVE PVT. LTD.
202, MANSAROVAR BUILDING,
NEHRU PLACE, NEW DELHI, INDIA.
Email your updated CV to email@example.com or call on +91 11 49420019