Opportunity for Sr. PPC professional with 1 – 4 years exp.
* Fluent knowledge of Google Ad Words and Yahoo Sponsored Search; experience with other search engine PPC management helpful
* Thorough knowledge of tracking and web analytic software, such as Google Analytic and others.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Word & Excel; familiarity with Microsoft Access helpful
* PPC copy writing & copy editing skills
* Must demonstrate a problem-solver mentality; ability to anticipate and think critically; always seeking to improve oneself or internal systems & processes
* Organizational – ability to handle multiple responsibilities at one time yet still get assignments completed in a timely basis
* Strong Follow-Up Skills – follow-up may entail contacting both staff and clients
* Strong Interpersonal Skills
* The Senior Pay-Per-Click Specialist”s duties & responsibilities will include:
* Attending client Kick-Off calls or possibly in-person meetings to learn and understand client”s needs and goals pertaining to paid search, particularly measurable objectives
* Strategies to meet client goals and objectives
* Conduct keyword research, PPC budget forecasting and recommend keyword selection for campaigns
* Review/provide analysis on PPC landing pages
* Write PPC advertising copy
* Set up PPC campaigns in various search engine interfaces
* Set up PPC ad tracking (presently, Google Analytic)
* Monitor and manage multiple client campaigns through third party campaign management software (presently, Google Analytic)
* Extract campaign data and generate client reports
* Analyze campaign data to provide campaign optimization and recommendations/highlights to project manager
* Manage and maintain daily/monthly PPC spends for multiple clients to ensure each campaigns meet the desired performance metrics
* Secure Google Ad Words Professional Certification, if not yet certified
* Maintain PPC knowledge base through constant self-education
* Direct other PPC staff
Hexpress Ltd. is an e-commerce company with over 300 websites and a turnover of $40 million per year. Formed in 2002, we now have 200 people across our registered offices, located in the UK, India, Australia and the United States. We have successfully doubled our turnover every year.
We have a dedicated team who enjoy high promotion prospects along with intensive skill training and development. We only select candidates who have strong technical abilities, a great work ethic and a passion for delivering value in what they do.
Email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 265-235-6615