EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS –
Minimum 80% in class XII
Graduate in any discipline with good academic profile – Mandatory
Proven impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English.
Travel Industry knowledge/background – Desirable
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE –
1. 1-2 years experience in customer service
2. Active Social Media User//Basic know how of social networking platforms, especially Twitter
3. Excellent Writing skills
4. High level in English communication – both written & spoken.
5. Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
6. Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationship
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIORS
• Customer focus
• Drive for results
• Should have eye for detail.
• Adaptability to change
• Should Have analytical ability
1. JOB PURPOSE
Summarize in one statement why your job exists; and how it contributes to the overall mission/objective of the organisation.
This would entail providing support in many varieties on Airline’s customer service requests on social media platforms via salesforce.com in English Language. The goal is to meet the Service Level Agreements as agreed with the client.
Program Manager —– KLM Social Media Agent– English Language.
3. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfill your job purpose and the activities that help in achieving these results.
EXPECTED END RESULTS MAJOR ACTIVITIES
1. Understand the system and execute operations as per the Standard Operating Procedures and as directed by the client.
1. Manage social media servicing/campaigns and day-to-day activities on Salesforce.com in a 24/7 environment.
2. Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites/platforms.
2. Effective Communication. Should be able to effectively resolve all customer queries.
3. Taking necessary initiatives to meet the defined deadlines.
4. Honoring feedback from the management / supervisors on a constant basis.
5. To provide timely daily reports to the respective supervisors
4. KEY DECISIONS
Describe 1 or 2 typical decisions you have to make, in the course of your job.
Achieving the expected Quality and service level targets
5. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
State the minimum acceptable proficiency for this job. Do not state incumbent-specific information
InterGlobe Technologies (IGT) is a leading BPO and IT services provider committed to delivering innovation and business excellence across the entire spectrum of the travel, transportation and hospitality domain. The company offers Integrated Application Development and Maintenance‚ Contact Center, Back Office Services and Solution Frameworks to the travel industry worldwide.
3rd Floor, InfoTech Centre,14/2 Old Delhi Gurgaon Road
Dundahera, Gurgaon-122016, Haryana,
Interviews on – Monday the 4th of March, Tuesday the 5th of March and Wednesday the 6th of March-2013.