– Graduate or post graduate in English Hons, Mass Communication, Journalism or Arts.
– Excellent command over grammar & punctuation.
– Experience creating or sourcing content for websites/facebook postings/blogs.
– Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus.
– Ability to write engaging online content.
– Confident communication skills and excellent English, especially written.
– Creative and passionate for words and writing.
– Effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly
– Developing catchy taglines for advertisement.
– Developing unique content for websites, company web properties and newsletter, including technical writing.
– Developing external content (like product description booklets).
– Writing and posting content online; maintains company Web pages, blog(s) and all digital assets.
– Contributes to/updates the company”s social sites like Facebook and Twitter
– Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content
– Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
Making a beginning in 2001 as exports oriented unit, Siddharth Jewellers has scripted a success story from the day one. The World of Bangles was introduced in 2007 followed by World of Diamonds in 2008. The jewellery store today has an extensive client base in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula in Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. Under the dynamic stewardship of siblings Hiteish and Ashish, the company growing by leaps and bounds is set to quadruple its turnover in the next two years. Known for making attractive jewellery items, Siddharth Jewellers also enjoys a position of pre-eminence in wholesaling in the north region.
The cornerstone of the work ethic at Siddharth Jewellers is honesty, transparency. The management and staff believe in winning trust through dedicated team work.
The retail stores have strong quality control to retail 100 % guaranteed creations in hallmarked gold, diamond and silver. The staff is given training in creating and retailing from time to time for total customer satisfaction.
SCO 164, Sector 37-C,