Post Graduation/Graduation in economics, Information Management (BBA, MBA can be considered)
A Business Analyst who will support our Research and Information Management Team (RIM) with specific business & channel research and delivers high quality content that is used in our research-based knowledge services.
Professional background Preferred
– Experience in being part of a offshore/remote location team
– Software, Presales/Marketing Exposure : Flair for marketing research, understanding of IT Prospects
– Well versed with MS office suite of applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access);
– Desired – Analytical/Statistical Tools
– Very good understanding of the IT Industry
– High degree of research capabilities
– Excellent understanding of financial performance indicators of companies (esp. GAAP, IRFS). How these are getting interpreted, calculated and used for assessing the companyâ€™s performance
– Understanding of the Knowledge Management Function
– High level of proficiency in English, Oral and written
– Good communication skills
Note: Contract Period for 6 months to 1 Year (contract will be renewed)
SAP Labs India is SAP’s second largest Research & Development and Global Services & Support center in the world. Founded in November 1998, SAP Labs India is one of the four global development hubs (Germany, US and Israel being others) of SAP that contribute to all areas of the SAP product value chain- Research & Breakthrough Innovation, Product Development, Global Services & Support and Customer Solutions & Operations.
SAP India Pvt Ltd.
2nd Floor, The Great Eastern Centre
70, Nehru Place
New Delhi – 110 019
Email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 8041120901